| Bear Lake Water Company, PO Box 12, Garden City, UT 84028
New Email Address:

Bear Lake Water Company

Account Transfer Agreement

NOTE: To view and/or print any of the links you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
If you do not, you can download it HERE for free.
Menu Major System Ugrade Alerts/Hearings Governing Documents Fees Water Connection Request Account Transfer Agreement Projects Service Areas Outside Water Restrictions Schedule Contact Make Payments
When Cabins that receive water service from the Bear Lake Water Company are sold and taken over by a new owner it is necessary for the Water Service Account held by the seller to be closed and a new account set up for the buyer(s). To accomplish the transfer and set up the new account, the Water Company requires certain contact information for the buyer(s) like full name, mailing address, phone numbers, email, etc. The Company also needs a signed agreement from the new owner(s) that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the Water Company and that they promise to pay all assessments and fees as they come due.

The document to provide that information is called a Water Service Transfer Agreement Form and a copy of that form can be found by clicking on the link below:
  • Water Service Transfer Agreement Form
For additional information, comments, suggestions, questions please contact the
Bear Lake Water Company at either of the addresses shown above.
© 2023